Töö: UX Designer
Nele Erikson 2 a
The growth of Mobi Lab has been incredible over the past few years. So incredible in fact that we need to expand the team to keep up.
With great pleasure we are happy to announce that Mobi Lab’s Product Design team is looking for a new awesome designer to join us in our Tartu HQ or Tallinn!
We are a team of progressive like-minded thinkers and doers who have had the opportunity to work with companies like Pocopay, Click & Grow, Skype etc. We love the fresh perspective that comes with working in a big international team that spans all the way from Colombia to Greece.
As a key player in the design team, you will:
- be guided by our senior designers from the first day
- turn rough mock-ups and wireframes into high-fidelity designs.
- work on exciting challenges and projects that you own all the way to the launch
- You have a desire to make beautiful and functional apps
- You have a proven ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- You have a solid understanding of the need for great UX
- You are willing to work closely with our engineering team (they are awesome!)
- You’ll get major bonus points if you have UX testing experience
How to apply
Send your portfolio and a few words about yourself to email@example.com
30. jaanuar 2017 - 13:06:23 · Otselink
Kaidi Nigulas 2 a
TRIOBET CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGER
Triobet is looking for an experienced and passionate Customer Experience Manager to join the team in Tallinn. The main objective of the Customer Experience Manager is to guarantee best in industry customer experience across all customer touch points to maximize customer engagement.
The Head of Customer Experience Triobet owns & drives performance across all traffic (site, mobile and tablets) to drive superior experience & performance, across conversion funnels and all customer touch-points. Owns responsibility for Creative, Content and UX/Optimization functions within the business team. Continuous drive to improve customer experience across all channels (web mobile, native mobile, desktop). Works closely with the rest of the Commercial and Marketing teams to ensure channels are fully aligned and output exceeds set high quality standards.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Front-end ownership: Own and lead the development of the Triobet front-end experience that is fully optimised based on data-driven and qualitative input, to deliver optimal best in class customer experience
• Front-end capabilities: full ownership of onsite SEO, landing page capabilities, CMS, UX, A/B tools, and ongoing customer testing to iteratively improve channels
• Team management: Oversee the management and development of Customer Experience team to implement and localize schedules across channels
• Analytics: Use Google Analytics and A/B testing to continually track and improve the performance of channels, products and promotions, communicating output to relevant stakeholders
• Brand identity: Own design and content for the website and external advertising. Produce relevant and high-quality creative work within brand guidelines, content and campaigns to digital channels
• Business-savvy thinker and doer with a strong commercial mindset
• You have 5+ years experience in an e-commerce role, gained within a B2C company or digital agency. You also must have an experience in managing a small team of highly skilled professionals
• In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and html/css
• Knowledge and experience in agile development methodology
• Substantial digital operations experience, with expertise in A/B-testing, multi-variant testing and page optimization, contributing to front-end development roadmaps and you are no stranger to SEO modern techniques
• In your past roles you have been managing and directing mobile and desktop technical structures, design & aesthetics, content & navigation
• Your extensive experience has given you strong project and people management skills. You are a problem solver by nature
• Must have a natural interest to track, follow and monitor evolving e-commerce trends and try to catch emerging waves as early as possible. A high level of knowledge of consumers’ mobile and online behavior are must
• Must be numbers-driven with strong analytical skills
• Good presentation skills and capability to sell and drive initiatives within the business team but in the group level too.
• Highly ambitious, creative, outgoing and positive personality
WHAT WE OFFER
• Very competitive remuneration based on experience
• Office in Tallinn City Centre
• Relocation package(if applicable)
• Fitness Allowance, activities, events
• Paid sick leave days
• Regular medical health check-up
• Mobile phone and subscription
• Free Parking nearby the office
We offer a fun and challenging role in a helpful and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future.
Apply here via our career site: http://www.betssongroup.com/job-details/TRIOBET-CUSTOMER-EXPERIENCE-MANAGER-697
At Betsson we like differences. It’s clear for us that we benefit from diversity and that we as a company become stronger and more competitive when hiring people with varying backgrounds, experiences and cultures.
Betsson Group takes entertainment seriously.
We strive to deliver the best customer experience in the industry. We offer online gaming products in a number of markets, both through our own gaming sites such as betsson.com, betsafe.com, nordicbet.com as well as several partner brands.
We are a dynamic and growing company with more than 1900 passionate people of over 45 different nationalities. Most of us work in the operational Head Office in Malta but we also have other offices around the world, for example in Stockholm, Tbilisi, Tallinn and London.
Betsson Group has its roots in Sweden and Betsson AB (Betsson Group’s holding company) is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm Large Cap list.
At Betsson we live our values: One Betsson, Customers at Heart, Passion for Business, We Aim High, Execution is Everything and We Play Fair.
We are constantly looking for the best talent out there. Find out more: www.betssongroup.com.
13. veebruar 2017 - 15:50:31 · Otselink