Töö: FRONT-END HACKSTAR join our team!
Leeve 2 a
eAgronom (www.eagronom.com) is an intuitive farm management system that allows farmers with a low tech skill to plan, manage and analyze their activities in one place in the simplest possible way. We take pride in being extremely customer-focused and completely data-driven. We are disrupting the current state of agritech. eAgronom started 6 months ago and is now Estonia's largest farm management software, grabbing 70% of the market. We are now going to conquer Europe and then the world!
We are making history in agriculture and you want to be part of it. We are looking for a top-notch front-end developer who will be responsible for delivering the craziest UI/UX for all the farmers in the world. You will be working whenever you want, but you want to work all the time. You will go to sleep every day thinking: "This is crazy, we're making epic shit, I'm so-so-so fucking lucky to be a part of this!". You will wake up every morning excited about the quests you're gonna embark on today. You will feel high on the ventures that advance human civilization and really matter to the world.
You will be the head of front-end development in the world's fastest growing agritech company.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
•At least 3 years professional working experience as a front-end developer.
•Proficiency in the latest HTML, SCSS and JS standards.
•Understanding of cross-browser, cross-platform compatibility.
•Able to solve problems on her/his own, while also being a good communicator and team player.
•Willingness to be extremely customer and data driven.
•Willing to relocate to Tartu, Estonia.
•Nice to have: Experience with React + Redux.
•Nice to have: Experience with UX design, sketching with pen and paper.
• Mapping out and delivering solutions for given problems that customers have.
• Transforming Zeplin designs into HTML/CSS/JS.
• Critical thinking towards own and others' work.
• Building front-end stack and practices.
• Analysing customer feedback and refining front-end through it.
• Code reviews and pull requests.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• The greatest team, top talent, smart and dedicated.
• Challenges that come with being the world's fastest growing agritech company.
• Constant growing and learning opportunities.
• Opportunity to be part of creating the future of one of the pillars of the economy and society.
• The craziest parties, penthouse office, free food and drinks.
• Free working time, just get the work done.
• Occasional remote work and travelling, company trips abroad.
• Any equipment you need for work (computer, phone, etc.).
• Competitive salary along with ownership of the company.
If you found this opportunity interesting and challenging, please send your CV or LinkedIn profile to the e-mail email@example.com
For more information contact Leeve Karmo (+372 56 64 6802)
24. aprill 2017 - 10:36:50 · Otselink