TÖÖ: Senior UI Designer - yes, we are hiring! @Playtech Estonia
Pilleriine Alter 2 a
What will you do?
• You will produce high-quality pixel perfect visual designs for mobile, web and desktop applications in variety of resolutions
• Create interactive mockups and animated storyboards for a wide range of devices
• Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
• Collaborate with product management and engineering to ensure a consistent UI design is incorporated across various platforms
• Stay up-to-date on the latest mobile, web and desktop applications design trends
What helps you succeed?
• Outstanding visual design skills with and obsessive eye for visual and interaction details
• Understanding of responsive and adaptive design principles and UI/UX best practices
• Mastery of Photoshop and Illustrator and familiar with InVision, Marvel or other prototyping tools.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills in English and ability to present and defend your ideas
• Organized and detail orientated team player with good time management skills
• A great portfolio that highlights similar successful projects
We offer you
• A chance to define the visual appearance for one of the most exciting and fastest growing products in Playtech
• Innovative and dynamic work environment in a leading technology company
• Amazing office with a cool vibe in Tallinn, Ülemiste city
• Generous salary & benefits plan
• Modern atmosphere with interesting team and company events
Playtech's Live Unit
Playtech’s Live group is responsible for a premium casino product offering an unparalleled entertainment experience that customers can enjoy from the comfort of their own homes.
Is it you we’re looking for? Great!
Drop us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me directly at email@example.com
Link to the ad: http://www.playtech.ee/?nav=karjaar&job=1407
19. oktoober 2017 - 14:50:34 · Otselink