PHP Programmeerija - osaline või täistööaeg
EppKris 11 a
Neticom RE is looking to recruit a PHP and MySQL developer to work with the development and maintenance of a real estate portal. The developer will work under the project manager of software development.
Required languages: average to good knowledge of English, average to good Estonian, knowledge of Russian will be an advantage (but not mandatory).
Desired work experience: 2 years
Working hours: part time, full time
Starting date: ASAP
- Very good knowledge of PHP and SQL
- Previous work experience as a developer OR very good skills and excellent execution of test work
- Ability to work independently (as sole in-house developer)
- Possibility to work minimum 20 h/week at the office
- Ability to assess the volume of tasks in working hours and to keep these deadlines
* Administration of Linux server
* Previous experience with Smarty template system
* Understanding of the usability and accessibility principles
* Small and fun work team
* Stable working pace
* Workplace in the city center at Rävala 2
* Challenges and possibilities for development abroad[/list]
* Full or half time option
* Home office option and quite flexible hours (around 8 hours required office time each week for meetings, tasks etc!)
NB! Working with international projects
We may request the candidates to perform a test work!
In order to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish, you can replace the standard covering letter with a short list of previous works, interesting projects and/or special skills.
We are not very formal
14. veebruar 2011 - 09:51:18 · Otselink