ZEELAND is looking for a DAD
Lärri 8 a
ZEELAND is a creative digital agency. It belongs to ZEELAND marketing communications group in Finland and Big Idea Group in Baltics.
DAD’s (Digital Art Director) main task will be designing all sorts of online solutions.
We see you fit for the Family when:
- You can think bigger than just design.
- You are motivated, inspired and inspiring.
- You know how to achieve “mind-blowing” and “out-of-this-world” results.
- You are a team player but also able to take the lead.
- You are open-minded, precise and educated.
Helpful would be:
- You can communicate in English (Finnish is also a plus).
- You know about modern UX/UI trends.
- You know about mobile/adaptive design solutions.
- You know your tools (hard and soft).
- You have a portfolio.
We can provide you with:
- Working in an international company.
- Working with great local and international brands.
- Being part of small, professional but fun team.
- Great office place (Maakri).
- Pleasing salary.
If you are interested, please send your CV with some work examples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last date for applying 24.01.2013.
Job starts in February ASAP.
15. jaanuar 2013 - 16:56:50 · Otselink