TÖÖ: SENIOR FULL-STACK ENGINEER (REMOTE)
Nate Cavanaugh 4 a
-- Position is for February 1, 2019 --
• About Brainbase
Brainbase is venture-backed startup based in Santa Monica, California building the future tools of the intellectual property licensing industry.
This is an opportunity to join a small but fast-growing startup working on disrupting an extremely outdated industry. Your work will define our company as it grows and will play a major part in our company’s success.
We need strong, product-minded engineers who enjoy working with customers to build great products, are adept at building elegant solutions to complex workflow challenges, and prefer to iterate on products to release quickly.
- Help develop and scale Brainbase’s overarching engineering strategy - working closely with leadership and engineering to steer and innovate on what’s next
- Strong leadership skills with a knack for investing in the team and driving results through intentional collaboration
- Develop full stack web and mobile applications with a variety of languages including but not limited to HTML, CSS, AngularJS and Laravel
- Work closely with our team consisting of our CEO, CTO, designer and other engineers to define features and build powerful and easy to use products
- Build internal workflow tools
- Build clean and scalable APIs and the backend that our products depend on
- Integrate with existing products we and others have developed
- Help develop effective processes for ensuring our products have quality code and minimal bugs
- Make big product decisions
- Based in Estonia
- 5+ years of prior experience building technical teams to deliver compelling experiences for consumers
- Experience with a variety of languages including but not limited to HTML, CSS, AngularJS, Laravel, SQL and WebSockets
- 5+ years of experience developing and launching products into a production environment
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent communication and leadership skills to collaborate with a fast-growing team
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to iterate quickly
- Machine-learning experience
- Experience working at a tech startup
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible hours
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fun, fast-growing team working on disrupting an outdated industry
No agencies or recruiters at this time, please.
06. jaanuar 2019 - 21:53:03 · Otselink
Nate Cavanaugh 4 a
Please email CV's to email@example.com.
06. jaanuar 2019 - 21:53:42 · Otselink