Mobi hires a mobile UI designer (junior)
Erle Unt 6 a
Mobi Solutions is in search for some extra force to design department. We are developing mobile applications that are used by millions of users all around the world. Together with the client and the developing team you make sure that our applications deliver their value while offering the best user experience possible. Platforms we are primarily focusing on are Android, iOS and Windows Phone.
What do we expect from you?
- Strong interest in specialising to mobile platform
- Previous work experience as UI designer + portfolio to show (mobile background is not obligatory)
- Good eye and skills for aesthetics, sense and understanding of interaction design
- Close relationship with Photoshop and other design tools
- Progressive nature
- Good command of English and communication skills
- Secret talent in related (design) fields is a plus
What can you expect from us?
Inspiring and motivating working atmosphere. Opportunity to grow and succeed together with our young international team. Challenging projects and a chance to make a difference. Flexible hours to take time for your studies or hobbies. Comfy and well-equipped work environment in Tartu or Tallinn.
To apply, please send us your CV, short motivation letter about why you want to join us and a selection of your best work to firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of questions, please contact Erle Unt, email@example.com
07. mai 2013 - 11:36:32 · Otselink