Looking for usability expert
Our innovative and professional team calls for a usability expert, who has both an eye for design and a highly developed understanding of UX. Whose mission is to work out a UI design for IT solutions that are aimed at large amounts of users, where on one end of the user spectrum there are transport operators with long traditions and on other the consumers of the public transport service, including today’s youth, who are used to all the possibilities of modern technology.
Expectations for the candidate:
• You have considerable experience in UX (portfolio required)
• You speak English (our team is international)
• You know the line between flashy design and ease of use.
• You are prepared for a flexible schedule (the work flow will not be constant)
• You can also be a freelancer and manage your work and hours on your own accord.
You are our kind of person if you think that an exciting project and a professional team in an efficient and motivated work environment is more important that a Wii and a soda machine next to your work desk and a weekly show program in the office. Please send your CV/LinkedIn and link to portfolio email@example.com
26. august 2015 - 12:33:15 · Otselink