TÖÖ: 2D/3D Animator
Kaupo Karindi 1 a
Do you like to play games?
What about creating them?
We are looking for an 2D/3D Animator!
Based in Tallinn the Snowcat Group focuses on timely delivered and high quality solutions in the gaming and lottery industry.
- Taking assigned design comps, resources, animation notes and turning them into a quality animation that are both fluid and responsive
- Assist in the integration of animation with designers and programmers
- Assist in the preparation of assets for animation using Photoshop
- Track the animation assets through the various stages of development to ensure the animation assets retain the highest possible integrity
- Excellent animation skills and ability to apply them to game development
- High level of proficiency in two or more of the following: Photoshop, Flash, After Effects, Illustrator, Maya, Studio Max, Spine
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work closely with Artists, Designers and Programmers
- Ability to communicate individual animation principles clearly and plan out complex animation scenes through storyboards
- Ability to iterate quickly and generate exciting creative ideas
- Ability to learn, expand talents and skill sets
- Positive, energetic style with strong "get it done right and on time" attitude
- Strong eye for timing, motion curves, cinematic pacing
- Familiar/Worked with Spine animation tool
- Experience with the online casino gaming industry and community
What we offer:
- Positive and professional working environment
- Growing team of talented software developers and designers
- Competitive salary
Send us your CV and link to your portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org
03. august 2016 - 11:50:08 · Otselink
Tann 11 k
I sent You e-mail.
14. november 2016 - 15:41:39 · Otselink