TÖÖ: Front-end arendaja
Nikolai 9 h
Tere kõigile! Otsime meie USA ettevõttesse Brainbase kogenud front-end arendajat.
Kui tahad töötada ambitsioonikas ettevõttes, vabadust töö asukoha osas, kõrget palka ning võimalust reisida LA-sse siis võta minuga ühendust aadressil firstname.lastname@example.org. Lisa kindlasti enda portfoolio tehtud töödest.
Detailsem info inglise keeles (pead seda ka hästi tundma):
Brainbase is a VC backed start-up that is building the future tools of the intellectual property industry.
This is an opportunity to join a small, fast growing startup working on disrupting an extremely outdated industry. Your work will define our company as it grows, and will play a major part in our company’s success.
We need strong, product-minded engineers who enjoy working with customers to build great products, are adept at building elegant solutions to complex workflow challenges, and prefer to iterate on products to release quickly.
- Create a pixel perfect front-end with a variety of languages including but not limited to HTML, CSS and AngularJS
- Collaborate on software projects with other engineers and designers
- Work closely with our team consisting of our CEO, CTO, designer and other engineers to define features and build beautiful and easy to use products
- Build clean internal workflow tools
- Integrate with existing products we and others have developed
- Help develop effective processes for ensuring our products have quality code and minimal bugs
- Ability to create a large component-based CSS system
- 3+ years of experience with a variety of languages including but not limited to HTML, CSS and AngularJS
- 3+ years of experience developing and launching products into a production environment
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with a fast-growing team
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to iterate quickly[/list]
- Expertise in modern web technologies (Angular, TypeScript, etc.).
- Experience with CSS animations
- Understanding of BEM CSS methodology
- General understanding of the IP industry and willingness to learn
- Experience working at a tech startup
- You are a perfectionist
- Readiness to travel to LA, California
- High salary
- Flexible work hours
- Ability to work from wherever
- Fun, fast-growing team working on disrupting an extremely outdated industry
Vaata lähemalt: https://brainbase.com
26. aprill 2018 - 22:58:19 · Otselink